Job Announcement: Gaming Manager
Posted: Mar 04 2021
POSITION TITLE: Gaming Manager
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF POSITION
The Gaming Manager is responsible for overall gaming operations at five sites for the Bismarck-
Mandan Convention and Visitors Bureau (BMCVB). In addition to overseeing gaming sites, this
position also manages a staff of 20+ gaming employees.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Gaming Site Administration
1. Answer questions and solve problems with employees, customers and bar owners.
2. Supervise all license and reporting requirements by the Office of the Attorney General
and the BMCVB.
3. Assures that BMCVB is in compliance with all lawful gambling statues and rules.
4. Assures that illegal gambling is not being conducted at CVB sites.
5. Reviews and monitors the conduct of games.
6. Review and monitors success of games.
7. Purchase games, supplies and equipment
8. Keeps up to date on rules and training for Gaming Manager and employees.
9. Ensures gaming sites have necessary supplies and equipment.
1. Management gaming site employees.
2. Ongoing employee permits, certifications, and training.
3. Gaming site checks.
1. Gaming site management.
2. Site renewals.
Prepare gaming manager reports for month and all other appropriate documents.
Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor’s degree preferred. Will consider some college with relevant gaming management experience.
• Supervising experience.
• A deep understanding of gaming.
• Experienced leader and highly effective personnel manager.
• Acute attention to detail.
• Great communication skills.
• Ability to work flexible hours.
This is a salaried position. Please send a cover letter and resume to:
Bismarck-Mandan Convention & Visitors Bureau
Sheri J. Grossman, CEO
1600 Burnt Boat Drive
Bismarck, ND 58503